Ideal Massage – Full Featured Shiatsu Chair with Built in Heat Zero Gravity Positioning Deep Tissue Massage
Another affordable massage chair model is the Ideal Massage Chair. This model has an S-track roller system that reaches up to the end of the tailbone. However, this type of roller does not reach other parts of the body just like with the L-track. Another feature of the Ideal Massage Chair is the heat therapy for the lumbar area of the user.
One of the reason why this model is more affordable is its use of kneading balls unlike with its more expensive counterpart such as with foot rollers. The difference between the two is that kneading balls do not roll back and forth unlike with the rollers. What the kneading balls of the massage chair do is push itself to the soles and administer a foot massage. The Ideal Massage Chair also has a computerized body scan to give the user a specific massage according to the body’s needs. A downside of this model is the missing zero gravity function which is also the reason why it is cheaper. A list of the massage chair’s features is provided.
- Shiatsu Massage Chair
- Body Scan Technology for Customized Massage
- Head to Toe Massage
- S-Track System
- Zero Gravity Positions
- Built-in Lower Back Heat Therapy
- 4 Auto Programs to Choose from
- Foot Massage with Roller Balls
- Rollers for improved mobility
- S-track massage robot (reach from neck to tailbone)
- Adjustable massage duration
- No Back Stretching Feature
- Bulky. Not the best for space saving
- A bit too noisy.